Glimpses into living life with an autoimmune disease (Hashimoto's Thyroiditis), postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), postural hypotension and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS/ME)...ideas, experiences, the struggles, and the successes!

About Me

My photo
I love finding new worlds through writing and reading. I am excited by creating new flavours and tastes in the kitchen. I am fascinated by nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices. I adore my my dog, family and friends.

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Glimpse into a brief update

The next few days make up the last of my month with no meds, and then I get bloods taken...again. I am starting to get apprehensive about what the doctor will say, because of the niggling worry that this next step may not work either. I am interested to hear whether I have Hashimoto's or Graves' though, and I am keen to try out medications that suit. I really, really need to see some improvement soon. I will never give up, but something good needs to happen for me sometime soon! It feels like a never ending battle that is in slow motion. I am stuck in a repetitive cycle of resting, trying to do something, becoming exhausted, resting... Everything that is important to me has been effected because of all these stupid health problems. It can't be said that I lack motivation to get better!!

"To keep the body in good health is a duty...otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear." -Buddha.

No comments:

Post a Comment