Glimpses into living life with an autoimmune disease (Hashimoto's Thyroiditis), postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), postural hypotension and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS/ME)...ideas, experiences, the struggles, and the successes!

About Me

My photo
I love finding new worlds through writing and reading. I am excited by creating new flavours and tastes in the kitchen. I am fascinated by nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices. I adore my my dog, family and friends.

Monday 10 March 2014

Glimpse into Motivation Monday - weel 9 2014

This week, I would like us to remember the words of Marcus Aurelius...

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

These words have helped me this past week while I have dealt with new information about my health. No matter how difficult things can seem, how unwell you feel, or how lonely you are, ultimately, you are alive and have the opportunity to be happy, no matter the obstacle. 









No comments:

Post a Comment